Wednesday, October 19, 2011

There are moments...

Originally Posted: Oct 3, 2005 on MySpace

And then there's the regular stuff that seems to happen around me. Such as conversations like this:

Will: Yo, crap weasel.
Me: I'll kill you! I'll kill you good!
Me: ... er.. I mean, 'what?'
Will: Could I convince you to take Beazle (Moe) for a walk while I'm cooking dinner?
Me: That can be done.
Will: Thank you.
Will: I won't shit in your food, then.
Me: Counter-Thank you.
Will: Er... did I say that out loud?
Me: No.
Me: You wrote it down. Where I can keep proof of it.
Will: Double monkey-fuck damn it!

1 comment:

  1. Will's original reply:
    See, you can't use that shit as blackmail if you just go releasing it into the internet like that.
    Now everyone will know what a foul-mouthed bastard I really am.

    ReplyDelete