Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My love for you is like a truck...

Originally Posted: Oct 18, 2005 on MySpace

I really wish this game would come out.



Anybody want to sign a petition? (scroll to the right)

So it LOOKS like I'm finally done with PoP for a while. If any emergency issues come up, obviously those take priority over anything else, but in the meantime it looks like I'll be working on Rampage again. I may still be tired out of my mind from working mega-overtime this weekend, but it still feels good to be doing actual artwork again.

Yesterday was cooler than just finishing a game, too. Having Rob come to visit was pretty awesome. I love having old friends over, and its always fun to catch up. In an effort to clean up a bit and catch up on some missed housework, I found myself at Wal-Mart looking for flood lights when I came across their bargain bin DVD rack. I can never refuse a chance to flip through cheap shit, what I came across made my entire year:


aka: Hajuka-den

I have been searching for this cartoon for literally years. The thing is, I only remember it from when I was maybe 4 or 5 years old and we came across a copy in the Philippines. We managed to tape a copy of it, but the title never survived the grand battle that always was my brother and I vs the VCR. I always knew it was an old one, but I never realized how classic it was, being a 1958 title and the first anime exported from Japan. Considering my current hobbies, that really strikes me as pretty cool. So, seriously: stoked! Needless to say, I now own it.

As far as new stuff this is promising to be an entertaining week in other respects as well. Today sees the release of Batman Begins which Will is about to spooge himself over, so I'll let him pick up the DVD for the house first, as well as Land of the Dead. Tomorrow should then show us the release of Stubs The Zombie, which I'd really like to try, an Shadow of the Colossus which I absolutely MUST own. So, lunch is probably going to be taken at the mall tomorrow and I'll be out of reach all weekend. I try not to get too excited about games, but some games, it just can't be helped.



Doesn't that just LOOK like its going to rock?


No comments:

Post a Comment