Wednesday, October 19, 2011

And I quote...

Originally Posted: Sep 19, 2005 on MySpace

Been a while since I posted, and since very little interesting has happened as I've been working massive overtime hours, I'll just put up a couple memorable Quote of the Day tidbits from the last couple weeks or so.

Dan (one of the heads of Pipeworks): "I am a walking slapstick machine!"

Chris (to Moe, the dog): "You can't have people food because you can't make it. You can't cook, Moe. You're stupid!"

Me: "You can't beat God. He's smarter than you!"

Chris (when asked whats for dinner): "How about a big plate of good old fashioned American VICTORY."

Me:"I don't know how old these nuts are, but I'm trashin' em."

And for good measure I'll add tonight's conversation of:
Will: What do we have at the house?
Me: Moe?
Will: Things we can eat.
Me: Moe?
Will: Pretend I'm not really Filipino and Chris isn't really Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment