Wednesday, October 19, 2011

... must own South Park Season 6

Originally Posted: Oct 11, 2005 on MySpace

So, I learned a number of things over the weekend mostly associated with a good run of awesome pieces of entertainment. First and foremost is that Final Fantasy: Advent Children kicked my balls in! That... that was beautiful. It was such a perfect blend of a well executed story along with a reminiscence of the old memories I had from playing the game... I'm really wanting to go back and play it again. The sequel (Dirge of Cerberus) is now on my must own list. I really hope Amazon is lying about the DVD release date being December 31st 2025.



I also nabbed the entire series of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (yeah, I didn't know either) and was curious why it was the second highest rated title on animenfo.com. So I watch the first episode and it seems to be exactly what it seemed to be. Some kind of cutesy high school drama. Which is fine, I've seen plenty and some of them can be funny. I figure I'll watch an episode every day or so for a couple weeks until I eventually work through the series, so I can at least get to watch an anime on a regular basis, something I haven't gotten to do in a while. Then on Saturday morning, before work, I pop on the second episode while eating my Special K and I almost choke as the episode ends and the series completely reformat. It doesn't quite change as drastically as Now and Then did, but a lot of the same shock at dire circumstances comes through. I'm not going to get into it, but I'd recommend it to anyone who likes character drama. This image was all I knew about it when I started, but is so far off from what I got myself into. Lets here it for unexpected surprises.



Picked up Haunting Grounds as well. I wasn't up to starting it on Sunday night, so I had Will start it for the house. It is full of fan service as expected, but the set up is pretty awesome and the method of handling the dog as a second character is really cool. I loves my survival horror games, so I'm looking forward to starting this one.



And last, as has become common, I have to post a couple of quotes. There was an awesome threesome from three different occasions within two days, but sadly, I can't remember what the second one was. I know Will was responsible for it, but I'm struggling to recall. Maybe he can help me. The other two would be:

Me: "Dammit guys! Stop stripping my nuts!" (watching Will and Chris try their damndest to help me take the shell off my truck)

Me: "You can't compete with the size of Forest's log!" (computer geek only innuendo, there)

Then I got a snippet of another conversation where I just have to wonder...

Will: Thinkin' meatloaf tonight.
Chris: meatloaf in yo azz nutloafe
Will: ...
Chris: HAHAHHAHHAHH


Now, I gotta go shopping because...

No comments:

Post a Comment